Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fearless The Adam Brown story

Fearless : The undaunted courage and ultimate sacrifice of navy SEAL team six operator Adam Brown is an amazing story of a true American hero. I was amazingly, pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this book. Adam's story is truly that of how God can turn something bad into something amazing! Adam struggled with drugs after high school and was headed for destruction, until he found God and his calling in the military. I was truly captivated with his life story, and could not believe that a man who had so many personal struggles could achieve the level of greatness in the SEAL program, which is highly selective and specialized. I loved reading about the details surrounding the SEAL program, and how Adam excelled, despite many curve balls in his life. The ending was obviously difficult and sad to read, but truly this man lived an amazing, extra-ordinary life, and made a difference in others's lives as well. I could not put this book down, and I think it would appeal to anyone interested in a good redemptive story centered around the SEAL program and the US Military. I highly recommend this book. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 :"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares