Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I am Second by Doug Bender and Dave Sterrett

This is truly an amazing collection of stories, of people going through intense personal pain and life struggles, and how Jesus showed up in each and every one's life to help them discover His plans and purposes for their lives. I was captivated by every story, some were celebrities that I recognized and some were not. EVERY story was short, to the point, and POWERFUL! This is one of the best books I have read recently. You must read this book, it is awesome!I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 :
"GuidesConcerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares