Thursday, July 14, 2011

Organized Simplicity: The Clutter Free Approach to Intentional Living

One of my friends was reading this, and I was intrigued. The author and her family decided they wanted to live overseas, and so they downsized dramatically, and live very simply so that they (the parents) can spend lots of quality time with their children and not be in bondage to things or acquiring things. She sets out a plan for simplistic living, along with advice on how to schedule your home, cleaning jobs (including how to purge and DEEP clean every room of your house) and how to do this in a way pleasing to God and his purpose. She is very organically bent, which I love, and gives home-made recipes in the back of the book for cleaning supplies and bath/body care. She teaches that you can have balance in career, family, home, etc. with daily planning and purpose. I LOVED this little book and I would recommend it to anyone, male or female. This book outlines in a simplistic manner step by step how to create order. I seriously wish more people would read this book as I am a real estate agent and see lots of homes that need some serious help in the home management department!Buy this book for yourself and a friend, you will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares