Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Place Called Blessing: Where hurting ends and love begins

This story is a fictional follow up to John Trent's "The Blessing", to help enable the reader to understand how the information in "The Blessing" can be implemented in another's life. The story is based upon the sad life of Josh, who from the beginning suffers from parental neglect, and must be placed in foster care with his brothers, and then experiences extreme tragedy when he inadvertantly causes a death from a fire he sets. He then loses all hope, and suffers through life to adulthood. Then, by God's providence, he lands in an environment where he begins to experience The Blessing from those who are closest to him. By living the principles outlined in John Trent's original book "The Blessing", those surrounding Josh (along with God's divine purpose) change Josh's heart and he is transformed. I loved this book, and it was an enjoyable quick read, and a reminder to me that life can be really really tough, but God can change lives and hearts. I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares