Sunday, January 8, 2012

7 Money Rules for Life by Mary Hunt

How to take control of your financial future is the subtitle of this very informative book on how to financially wise. The author, Mary Hunt, speaks with authority on the matter because she was in debt of over $100,000 - and managed to pay it all off in 13 years. Mary speaks from the heart about the bondage and vicious cycle of consumer debt, and details 7 proven rules regarding finances and financial prosperity and financial stewardship. Topics such as spend less than you earn and save for the future seem simplistic, yet so many people are not not even following these basic principles. The book is easy to follow, interesting to read, and applicable to daily financial goals and situations. I learned a few things, and was especially interested in her research on telling your money where to go, and was really excited about a suggestion about an online only money market account that I discovered pays WAY more interest than our local banks. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to be a better money manager, and/or someone who needs a compass to dig themselves out of consumer debt and bad habits. I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positivereview. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this inaccordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 : "GuidesConcerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares