Thursday, March 21, 2013

25,000 mornings by Fay Rowe

This is a nice little devotional. There are over 100 devotions, and they are labeled by title not by date. I really liked that the average length of each devotion is around five paragraphs. This is just enough to pack a powerful concise punch without making you feel like reading each day is going to be overwhelming. The topics are applicable to daily life including, "Reward or result" "Moderation" and "Give me a testimony." This morning I read a topic about giving someone a hug in the mail, meaning send them a sweet card, note, or gift. Sometimes we just need a devotional to remind us of simple things, and this is why I like this one. There is nothing life-altering here, just simple daily reminders of how we should live as followers of Christ. This is a great little book! The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 :"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares