Monday, March 18, 2013

The Juice Lady's Big Book of Juices and Green Smoothies by Cherie Calbom

This is a FANTASTIC book! There are over 400 recipes that are truly amazing. I have been making smoothies and have been juicing since I read Cherie's first book, and it has literally changed my health and my body. I am naturally thin, but I feel amazing and my hair, skin, and nails feel healthy. This book is broken down by sub-topics, including Simple Juice Recipes, Gourmet Blends, Green juices, Green smoothies and more! Each recipe is power packed and yummy. If you are at all into eating right or increasing your intake of whole and real foods, this is the book for you! My favorite so far is the cranberry-cucumber fat buster which includes bears, cucumber, spinach, lemon, ginger root and ice. Buy this book and you will be so happy that you did (and so will your body...and your spouse...and your kids)! Seriously, the recipes in this book will change your life. I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 :"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares