Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thank you, God, For blessing me by Max Lucado

This is a short, cute children's book by Max Lucado about a caterpillar, Hermes, thanking God. He thanks God for how God made him, for food, friends, family, creation, and even for playtime. I viewed this in ebook format so cannot comment on the quality of the book itself, but the illustrations are cute and seem age appropriate. I wish the book was a little longer, but it may be just long enough for a one to three year old.
I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares