Thursday, November 3, 2011

Heaven is for real for kids as told by Colton Burpo

I loved the book Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo, and so I was ecstatic to review Heaven is for Real for Kids as told by Colton Burpo. This kids book is so sweet and moving, just like the adult version. The book has sweet pictures and a brief statement on each page of what Colton saw while he was in Heaven, in a condensed version. Each page also has scriptures on it that coincide with the statements and pictures (that a child can understand). Colton's experience was so moving (in the adult version) and so I am so excited that the family decided to also express the experience in a way that children can understand. This book is very lovely and penned in a way that appeals to children, with a simple message. I recommend that you buy this book for your kids, or for child that you know. It will touch children, and also maybe the adults in their lives. The experience that happened to Colton Burpo is amazing, and I am so glad that God put it on their hearts to share it with the world. I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

1 comment:

  1. I really loved this book. I read the whole book in one sitting, couldn't put it down. I appreciated how statements were backed up with scripture. I liked the book so much I bought another one for my mom for Mother's Day.
    View this site for New Zealand Kiwi fruit information website

    ReplyDelete

Social Media Shares