Saturday, April 9, 2011

23 Minutes in Hell by Bill Wiese

I had heard about this man a few years ago on an audio CD, and was instantly captivated by his story of having an out of body experience (or a very real vision) of experiencing Hell first hand for 23 minutes. The author paints a vivid and descriptive image of Hell and what happens to those imprisoned there. From the very first chapter, I instantly felt that the author was being truthful with his testimony of what he experienced, and felt his humility and gentleness through the pages, even though he was describing immense horrors. As a Christian, I was riveted and captivated with the book. The book confirmed in my mind what I believed that Hell would be like, along with adding details that intruiged and terrified me. What I absolutely loved about this book was that the author concluded each chapter with biblical and theological references for the reader to "check up" on and make sure his statements were actually biblical (which they were). I had to finish this book in a day because honestly, it was THAT GOOD. I would recommend this book to anyone, Christians and non-Christians alike. This book is thought provoking to say the least. I even read it to my children, and it was just as enticing to them as it was to me. This book is a MUST READ.
Click on the Amazon link below to buy new or used!

The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares