Saturday, December 10, 2011

Three Cups by Tony Townsley and Mark St. Germain

This is a wonderful childrens book teaching the concepts of saving, spending and giving. It is in an easy to read and understand format, and teaches children how and why they should save, spend, and give. It is shown in the story by parents giving their son three cups, and showing him how to divide his allowance into the three cups. The boy takes a trip to the bank, learns about interest, and growing his money. He also learns about the joy and excitement of saving up for a new toy that he wants to buy, and most importantly, he learns that by putting money into the giving cup he can help others. This book really is a great tool to teach children about money and Godly money management, and I would recommend it to any parent. I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares