Saturday, September 1, 2012

Everyday matters Bible for Women

Can you have a "favorite" bible? If so, then this one is mine! This New Living Translation bible is truly fabulous. This bible is specifically geared towards women, and busy women at that (but aren't we all busy!?). Major themes are introduced in a relatable and practical way, and essential spiritual foundations are taught. There are twenty four topics examined throughout, including simplicity, mentoring, acceptence, etc.and they are color coded so you can find what you are looking for quickly. There are over 140 amazing contributors who make impactful statements of interest including Philip Yancey and Kay Warren. I received the hardback copy and it is illustrated so beautifully, I really feel so happy every time I look at it! If you are looking for yourself or for a gift for a woman that you love, you will not regret purchasing this wonderful Bible created in partnership with Christianity Today's womens magazine. I received this Bible in return for an honest review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 :"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares