Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fatal Distractions, conquering destructive temptations by Kay Arthur

This is a bible study that focuses on six of the seven "deadly" sins. This study can be used individually, or in a group setting. I thought that the study was well laid out, and right to the point (which means right to the heart!). The format is such that in a group setting you don't have to do homework, but it is set up that you are diligently focusing on the "sin" you are discussing, learning about bible verses that address that particular sin, and reflecting on what you think about it, and how it is applicable in your life. I did this study on my own, and I really liked it. It probably would have been better in a group setting, as I went through it very fast and did not need the instructions like "circle this" "underline that". It is my recommendation that this is used in a group setting for maximum benefit, although God's word does not return void in any setting, so no matter how or where this study is done, it will have great benefit. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 :"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares