Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What a difference a mom makes by Dr. Kevin Leman

What a difference a mom makes - The Indelible Imprint a mom leaves on her son's life is a must read! This book is written by a Ph. D. who gives advice, information, and practical understanding for a mom into the life and workings of her son. I especially liked this book because I had three girls before I had my boy. Even though my son is very small, I can already tell that his physiology is different and that he will not be like his sisters. This book was funny to me because I do think boys are dirtier, louder, and this book explains the reasons why. I especially thought that the chapter that was titled, "Guess what his favorite body part is?" was very entertaining and enlightening coming from a mom that has very girly girls. If you need to learn about raising a boy the right way, or you are in the middle of the journey and need so practical and good advice, this is the book for you! You will not be sorry that you bought it! The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 :"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Shares